Welcome to FUNDED, a snapshot of the latest funding news on the Australian Startup and Tech scene. In preparing FUNDED we pick up the news from other news channels as part of our routine data collection activities that have seen Techboard compile the most complete collection of funding events for Australia's startups and young technology companies. This list below while lengthy is far from the complete list of what we capture. For access to our full data capture, sorted, catalogued and full searchable, inquire about a data subscription.
In this edition of FUNDED we are covering July 2021 and bringing you the latest news on companies that have secured funding, news on the latest funds and also stories about who is seeking funding.
If you know of stories you think we should include please let us know. Funding events can be reported to us and companies that have claimed their profile on Techboard can make announcements. Contact us at [email protected]
Sign up below to see the full list from this edition of FUNDED and to get future editions straight to your inbox.
Who’s been FUNDED?
- Go1 closes a $278m Series D raise to become a unicorn.
- Culture Amp Raises becomes a double unicorn with a $100m USD investment
- ROKT valued at $1.36bn after a successful raise.
- Employment Hero valued at $800m after closing a $140m Series E raise.
- Skeludo closes a $100m Series C raise led by Softbank.
- Lyka raises $6.5m from Shearwater Capital and Wattle Hill Capital.
- SourseAI closes a $1.5m raise.
- Gina Rinehart participates in Omniscient Neurotechnology’s $40m Series B raise.
- TechLend closes a $5m Seed raise.
- Harvest B closes a $3.5m Seed raise and receives a $1m grant from AMGC.
- Eucalyptus closes a $30m Series B raise led by NewView Capital.
- Frank Lab accepts 10 female-led startups into its accelerator.
- InDebted closes a $25m Series B raise led by Perennial Value Management.