Every month after publishing the Techboard Ranking we publish "The Month in Australian Startup and Tech: Company Traction Report". The Report contains all the milestones, Funding outcomes and News on Australian startups and young technology companies that we collect when doing our monthly ranking.
- This month we have news mentions, milestones and Funding events for 267 Australian startups and tech companies. The companies are listed in the order in which they appeared in the October Techboard Ranking.
- Since last month we've added a further 100+ companies - we're now profiling 1,814 Australian companies.
- Among other metrics, we captured 750 press mentions (globally) of Australian companies, 226 milestones, 46 funding milestones, over 28,000 tweets and 11,000 Facebook posts, over 300 iTunes apps and 250 Google Play apps, and employee counts at 1,170 companies.
- Five of the top ten companies are ASX listed. 94 (or 5%) of our total companies are ASX listed. The top performing (share price wise) ASX company in October was Wangle Technologies, up 80%.
- Four acquisitions during the month: REALas (ANZ Bank), Parkhound (Spacer), HomeHello (UrbanYou) and CreditorWatch (InfoTrack).
For more information or for customised reporting and insights, please contact us.
Techboard is Seeking Data Partners
Techboard has been collecting data on Startups and Young Technology Companies since September 2015 to support the Techboard Ranking, such as this Traction Report and our Quarterly Funding Reports and is currently collecting data on over 1800 companies (with this number increasing monthly). Techboard is seeking a corporate partner or partners to enable it to continue to produce these reports, increase its data collection activities and to enhance its ability to generate valuable reports and other data products to help grow the Startup and Tech Company ecosystem in Australia. The corporate partner or partners would obtain branding exposure including on our current reports, opportunities for media coverage as well as unprecedented access to our data and many other benefits.
For more information please contact us.
You must be logged in to see the Traction Report.