Techboard's second Roundtable event took place on 3 July 2019 at Spacecubed's Riff. At this Roundtable the panelists addressed the question of "Does WA need a $100m VC Fund". The video from that Roundtable is now available.
The discussion was facilitated by Stephen Carroll from RSM and Peter van Bruchem from Techboard.
The Panel comprised:
- Tracie Clark - Perth Angels and Scale Investors
- Derek Gerrard - BetterLabs Ventures
- David Weir - Radium Capital
- Gary Macbeth - 808 Ventures
- Jasmin Ward - Bloom, Cribber, Ex-Navitas Ventures
- Bonnie Lin - B2 Rainmakers
- Robert Nathan - Upstart Ventures