Techboard collects data on Australian Startups and Young Tech Companies and produces a variety of Data Products including our Quarterly Funding Reports. These reports contain all funding events identified by the Techboard Team for the companies we are tracking during the course of our monthly collection of data for the preparation of the Techboard Rankings and Traction Reports and includes funding events reported in the press, and announced on Techboard using our Announcements Platform. We also have funding events reported to us directly by a number of investor groups as outlined on our Partners Page.
Until now we have had no formal way for investors, advisors or others (apart from the company itself) to report a funding event to Techboard for inclusion in a month's data capture or in our quarterly funding report. Anyone can use the reporting form below but would encourage any eligible company which has a funding event to report and publicise it on Techboard via our Announcements platform - this way a company gets greater exposure of its funding events. Funding Events can also be reported to Techboard via email at [email protected]
We are seeking details of any funding received by Australian startups and young tech companies for the 2017/2018 financial year... even for past periods, to supplement the data for our 2017/2018 Funding Report.
We are also tracking funding received by female founded companies for a forthcoming report with the objectives of:
- Raising the profile of female founded/led startup and tech companies;
- Providing richer statistics and metrics on female founded companies (funding, growth indicators and more) in order to:
- inform the development of initiatives and programs for female founders;
- assist organisations wishing to determine the impact of programs and initiatives aimed at increasing the numbers of and success of female founded companies; and
- assist in more effectively communicating the role/impact of female founded/led companies,
- Reporting on funding events and traction indicators for female founded companies over the 2017-2018 FY; and
- Providing a baseline against which female founded companies can be compared in future periods.
NOTE: the Female Founders Report is at proposal stage and has yet to be finalised or funded. If you are interested in getting involved or helping fund it to get it off the ground please refer to our Partnerships page.
We obviously prefer non-confidential information only as we want to be able to include all relevant data in our published reports.
Thanks for your support.
The Techboard Team