Our good friends at the Founders Institute (Perth) have another excellent event coming up next week 6 July 2017. You my have seen and heard from Perth Locals Andrew Hall and Tim Brewer before... they are great presenters though.. grab this chance to hear from them on this great topic and don't miss the opportunity to hear from Singapore-based Perth boy Michael Momsen from Rateit, a Startup with offices in Singapore, Perth, Melbourne Sydney and Bangkok.
The Founder Institute is the World’s premier idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program, originating from Silicon Valley, which has been running in Perth for the past 5 years. This August, the next instalment of Perth Founder Institute program will launch – providing a 14 week curriculum for early-stage and aspiring entrepreneurs: https://fi.co
The Founder Institute is holding a series of free events in Perth in the lead up to the program and would like to invite you to join them on Thursday 6 July from 6pm at Flux (Basement) to hear from successful entrepreneurs on: “How to build products people will love and actually pay for”.
If you are curious about what it is like to run a successful startup, then join us for this event on product development. Hear candid talks by successful entrepreneurs, sharing best practices, strategies and mistakes to avoid from those who have done it before. How do you get started on your entrepreneurial journey? How do you find talented people to join your team? What is it really like to build a successful company?
- Andrew Hall (Formalytics)
- Michael Momsen (RateIt)
- Tim Brewer (Dropbox Adviser)
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
- Anyone curious about what it is like to build a successful startup
What are some of the Topics?
- What is it like to be a successful founder
- How do you know if you have a good or bad idea
- How to get the feedback you need to build a successful company
- How to recruit co-founders, employees and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome & introduction to the Founder Institute
- Hear from successful entrepreneurs on product strategy & founding a company
This event is free to attend.