(reported by the Company)
Techboard is a community engagement & discovery platform for the Australian Startup and Young Technology company scene:
– for companies to get noticed, connect with a broader audience and grow their crowd.
– to general observers to discover and explore companies and what they are doing and find some great products and services.
– for fans to get and stay up to date on what Companies are doing.
– to potential co-founders or employees to discover and learn about a company they might want to work for or partner with.
– for investors to discover and learn about a company they might want to invest in.
For more insight into Techboard explore the site and check out the Techboard Blog
|Category:||Data analytics, Media|
|ASX Listing Code (if applicable):|
|Year of Commencement:||2015|
Mount Lawley, Western Australia
|Key Personnel:||Peter van Bruchem, Rafael Kimberley Bowen|
|Validated Problem Solver Engagements:|
|Current Period Rank:||National Rank: 183|
|Best Periodic Rank:||National Best Ever Rank: 30|
|WA Annual Rank:||WA Annual Rank 2016: 29|
Expands to include coverage of Vcitorian companies
Expanded its coverage to include NSW companies
NOTE: Company News, Milestones and Funding are as collected by Techboard as part of our Monthly Startup Ranking