• Velpic has launched version 3.5 of its innovative learning management system (LMS) and has won a prestigious LearnX award for its LMS Deployment at SBIA
• The new features were driven by demand from existing and new customers and are designed to further enhance the capability of the platform and the user experience
• The new features include:
o Enhanced Library to increase ease of use for clients with large lesson catalogues
o White labelling features including colour customisation tools to match customer company branding
o Gamification features to enhance trainee usage and retention
• Award provides further validation of the platform’s superior functionality, ease of use and ability to increase learning outcomes within organisations
Velpic Limited (ASX: VPC) (“Velpic” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that version 3.5 of its innovative learning management system (LMS) is now live. The version includes many new features designed to benefit companies and trainees by enhancing the user experience further and driving increased engagement with the platform.
The new features make it easy for companies to customise the application making Velpic a more interactive and effective learning experience. Much of the new functionality has been added in response to feedback and requests from existing, new and potential Velpic customers. The new features include:
• Enhanced Library - Administrators can add their own tags to lessons to make it simpler for trainees to navigate the library and find the lessons best for them. This is particularly useful for an increasing number of larger clients with an extensive catalogue of lessons.
• White Labelling - Organisations now can customise the colours within Velpic to match their company branding, giving trainees a sense of familiarity and further relatability. Increasingly Velpic is signing up new clients that are using Velpic to sell content and thus by white labelling Velpic they can provide a uniform experience to their customer base.
• Gamification - Administrators will now have the ability to create training goals and reward achievements. This gamification of the technology increases user enjoyment, making learning more interactive and effective and enhances trainee usage and retention.
Providing further validation of the platform’s superior user experience and functionality is the latest accolade awarded to Velpic. LearnX, the international awards program that recognises multiple fields within talent management, has awarded Velpic in the category of Best LMS Deployment for its work with the Surf & Boardsports Industry Association (SBIA).
The SBIA, John Blake and Velpic have established the first online surf-specific training program in the world to ensure that all SBIA members can deliver their customers a high quality, consistent customer service and satisfaction experience.
The LMS eliminated the need for individual stores to independently provide costly, and time-consuming training for every new staff member. Nearly 1,000 lessons have been purchased to date and employee capabilities have been increased by 25% to 125% based on the learning outcomes defined.
Anthony Wilson, President of SBIA said; “Our members loved it! Those who used it said it helped to prepare for a great summer trade,” and Justin Bellwood, GM, Aquatique (a SBIA member store) said; “SBIA’s Velpic training gives us an excellent base for customer service in our store. Customer service is the key to good business, and the more we can improve our customer service the more successful we can be. Even my experienced senior staff told me they got something valuable out of it.”
John Blake said; "Up until recently for many retailers it hasn’t made commercial sense to invest the time and money to train casual floor staff. With this new system, an entire sales team can receive high end training for what they would have previously invested to train one person in a live classroom type workshop”
Velpic Chief Executive, Russell Francis commented: “This latest award from LearnX provides further recognition of our unique platform’s abilities to increase the learning outcomes within organisations. Our work with the SBIA and John Blake was a great example of how learning management systems can enhance staff performance and lead to great customer service.”
“We are very excited about the new features of version 3.5. Increasing satisfaction for our users is key to driving new business. By continuing to listen and support our clients’ needs we plan to continue to exceed expectations of functionality and technology within the market and maintain our position as the LMS platform with the global first mover advantage.”
Announcement URL: http://clients3.weblink.com.au/clients/velpic/headline.aspx?headlineid=6821022
Velpic - Video eLearning Platform In the Cloud
Online learning is easier than ever with Velpic, a powerful training solution for companies of all sizes and industries.
In a single tool, Velpic’s new cloud based platform allows you to create and edit your own impactful video lessons in-house, play your lessons online and finally, as an administrator, you can track, manage and schedule all your company online training and inductions.
Velpic has proven to dramatically reduce the time and costs to train and induct staff while improving comprehension and retention of the subject matter. Our online training software utilises a visual, interactive approach to learning; through smart quizzes and high quality videos, you can maximise each lesson’s impact.
Everything you need to empower your workforce, in one platform – Velpic eLearning.
Go to Company Profile for: Velpic
Announcement Contact: [email protected]